Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pumpkin Walnut Butterscotch Muffins



Apparently I was feeling like muffins on this particular day. I also felt very "autumnly" (don't judge me, I know it is not a word) and decided that I wanted to make some sort of pumpkin muffin because all of the pumpkin cookies that I had made prior went over extremely well. For some reason in my mind, both walnuts and butterscotch seemed like they would go together with pumpkin and trust me, they did.

Adapted from Food.com

Ingredients

2 cups sugar
1/2
cup
vegetable oil
3 eggs
1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
1/2 cup water

2 cups of flour
1 1/2 t
easpoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cloves
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups of raisins
1 cup of butterscotch chips

Directions

1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2)
Mix together sugar, oil, eggs, pumpkin and water in a large bowl.
3) Sift together all dry ingredients and add to mixture.

4) Fold in raisins and walnuts.

5) Place in greased muffin tins and bake at 400° for 15 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
6) Share and Enjoy!!!

Yeah when fall comes back around, please make these. Do it for me as a favor. You will not regret it.

Made: 12/05/10
"Posted": 12/07/10
Posted: 06/01/11

No comments: