Friday, December 3, 2010
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sometimes I read the recipes on the side panels of the package of the flour, or the nestle chips or whatever. This is precisely what happened in this instance. The side package of your standard Gold Medal All-Purpose Flour featured this tasty Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip recipe. These are quite simple and good and especially a treat for the peanut butter lover...and we all have a few of those in our lives.
1/2 cup of butter
1/2 cup of cream peanut butter
1/2 cup of granulated sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Cream butter, peanut butter, sugars and egg. Beat until fluffy.
3) Whisk the flour, baking powder, soda and salt together.
4) Add the flour to the butter/egg mixture and beat.
5) Fold in the chocolate chips
6) Roll cookie dough into approximate two inch balls and place on baking sheets.
7) Bake for 10-12 minutes.
8) Share and Enjoy!
I really like these cookies. I mean what is there to not like about peanut butter and chocolate?
Actually Posted: 05/31/11