It is impossible to have a proper brunch without an egg dish...so I made one. Or maybe two...but more to that later. My frittatas in the past have gone over extremely well and this is definitely more of the same. I love frittatas because you can just throw whatever you want into them and cater them to yourself or your company.
1 chopped onion
1 chopped red bell pepper
1 chopped green bell pepper
2 white potatoes
8 large eggs
1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
0) Get baking pan
1) Boil potatoes until slightly soft (about 15 minutes) and drain
2) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
3) Heat oil in large sauce pan over medium heat
4) Saute onions for about 4 minutes
5) Add green and red bell peppers to onions and saute for another 6-8 minutes
6) Meanwhile, beat eggs in large bowl with 3/4 cup of shredded cheese
7) Add potatoes to the onion and pepper mixture and then add eggs to the mixture and scramble for about 3-4 minutes until slightly cooked.
8) Turn of heat and transfer egg mixture into baking dish.
9) Top with rest of cheddar cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and there is a slight browned edge around the dish.
10) Share and Enjoy!
Add whatever you want to this beauty...it is sure to be delicious!