Friday, February 4, 2011

BRUNCH Part I: Lox and Cream Cheese Breakfast Pizza

Back in Early February, I had a bunch of the closest Scranton girl buds of BOOF over to my apartment for brunch. We were able to find a weekend that worked for everyone, and I was really excited to host a brunch because I hadn't done so in a while...and I LOVE to host friends and I LOVE brunch. Win. Win.

I started off with the simple Lox and Cream Cheese Breakfast Pizza. This was by far the easiest thing it takes a whopping 15 minutes to make. For real. And did I mention it is delicious?

Ingredients:

Frozen Pizza Crust
A Package of Lox/smoked salmon (or fresh)
An 8 oz. package of cream cheese
Capers (if you would like...)

Directions

1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2) Oil pizza pan and dust with corn starch (FOR REAL...do this and your pizza crust will never stick again!)
3) Bake pizza crust
4) Once crust is cool, spread cream cheese over the crust.
5) Top with lox
6) Share and Enjoy!

Easy Peasy. Delicious. Success.

Made: 02/04/11
"Posted": 02/04/11
Posted: 06/02/11

No comments: